Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shoes Your Own Adventure

This shoe was a spec piece for a job that it looks like I'll be taking on for a few weeks. I'll be at Elan Polo as an illustrator working on shoe illustrations all day. I'll be there full time, and today about three new jobs came in the door to work on ... when it rains it pours. I should also have a spot of design work coming out in the next issue of Eleven Magazine, which is changing gears for upcoming issues and should be really slick and noticeable to regular readers. That's all I'll say without running the risk of giving too much away! All this combined with a couple of other projects coming in is going to make for a busy next few weeks, but I'm looking forward to it.

(click on the image to view larger)

No comments:

Post a Comment